Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Few Of My Favorites



(Book by Alexa Chung, Chanel 573 Accessoire nail polish, Ray-ban Aviator sunnies, Mollie Necklace from my mom, Rosebud Salve lip balm by Smith's, Mini iPad, & Black leather 2014 planner)

I am not a huge Alexa Chung fan, but this book will make my shelf beautiful.  It wasn't a bad read either.  I like to find out what inspires people, and Alexa explained quite a bit of that in her book.  I also love my Mollie necklace my mom got me for Christmas, just incase I forget my name :).  This lighting is bad but the Chanel nail polish is a perfect deep red.  My friend, Paige, got it for my birthday (its tradition).  I am obsessed with my mini iPad, it's the perfect size!  If you have chapped lips Rosebud Salve is a life savor!  Last but not least, my new sunnies!  I've always wanted a pair of classic Ray-Ban aviators.  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment