Friday, January 10, 2014

All Black Everything




Wearing: (Leather jacket: BCBG, Sweater: Gap, Scarf: Banana Republic, Jeans: 7fam, Shoes: Chinese Laundry, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Sunnies: Ray-Ban)
pictures taken by my sister, Katie

Tgif!  I'm not too excited it's the weekend because that just means work & back to school for me.  Although I am ready for classes to start up again, I'm going to miss being lazy and sleeping in.  My outfits are probably going to all start looking the same because of this weather.  It's freezing!  My scarf will also never come off because it does such a good job of keeping me warm.  I am obsessed with this BCBG leather jacket.  I got it when I started working at the store because the fit was unreal.  It is the most comfortable leather jacket I have ever tried on, and the discount didn't hurt either. :)  Hope everyone has a good Friday!  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment