Saturday, January 18, 2014

Beauty Routine

Beauty Routine

Let me just start off by saying... I love experimenting with makeup!  Throughout the years I have been trying to perfect my makeup routine by trying almost every brand there is.  My skin is pretty normal but it can get oilier in the summer.  I hate using liquid foundation because it seems so heavy.  I recently found this amazing Chanel powder.  It has a nice medium coverage but you can build it up to full.  I only use it on special occasions, so for class and errands I will use Bare Minerals loose matte powder.  It doesn't look as pretty as the Chanel, but it works.  My go to primer is from Dermalogica.  I honestly don't know what I would do without this magical stuff.  It really makes my makeup THAT MUCH better.  If I have an imperfection Laura Mercier does the trick.  It's a dry concealer so it covers a lot better than a liquid concealer.  I use Bare Minerals stroke of light everyday under my eyes no matter what.  It immediately wakes me up & makes me look alive.  I've used the same MAC blush since I was in middle school.  It is the perfect shade (pink swoon) & it stays on.  I've also used the same mascara since I can remember which is L'oreal.  I used to color my brows in slightly, but I recently stopped and am just using Anastasia brow gel to shape them & keep them in place.  I am weird about bronzer & usually don't use it, but when I do I use Smashbox bronzer lights.  It's a nice light shade & the color works well on my pale skin.  I never use eyeshadow really.  When I do though I use a Bobbi Brown shadow set my mom got me two Christmas' ago or just the same couple MAC shades I have had forever.  Last but definitely not least, the only product that really helps my chapped lips (other than Aquaphor) is EOS lip balm.  I like the purple colored one the best!  Have a lovely day & stay beautiful. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment