Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Room Review / Part I

All white bedding makes the room more relaxing.
Little books I've collected over time & a chevron jewelry box.  All in my antique white bookshelf I've had since I was a little girl.
Muted pink & black add a nice pop on the white.
Little white bookshelf
Wisdom candle from my bestie (Paige), favorite pic of my sisters, mom & I,  & fake peonies..obviously. 

My Grandma's beautiful gold mirror she let me borrow..to die for.  
Nightside table with a handsome Target lamp, tv control & candle.
Black antique vanity with a gold kleenax box, jar of brushes, and black mirror

My room is my sanctuary.  For me I need to have it exactly the way I want it because it helps my happiness.  I love lots of white in a room.  Too much color can get chaotic really fast.  I also think minimal decorations is important because too many decorations = clutter.  My room has mainly white, gold, and black in it, as well as my wardrobe.  It is really fun to find stuff from antique stores too, because you know it'll be one of a kind.  This is only part one of my room review, so stay tuned tomorrow for part II!  Have a wonderful Wednesday. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment