Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Monochromatic Outfits






This monochromatic look is so chic & flattering.  It takes simplicity to a new level for outfits.  Wearing different hues of one color is another way to wear the look.  This is a really easy way for me to dress considering most of my clothes in my closet are either white, grey, or black.  I think it's important to accessorize with a different color, which doesn't have to be a bright or neon.  The last picture with the white & off white outfit looks so chic with a black bag & sunnies.  I've seen Kim Kardashian wearing a lot of monochromatic outfits & she looks absolutely amazing!  I always lean toward "less is more" when I am getting dressed.  And although I do think different prints can be fun, I rarely mess with them.  What can I say, I'm a minimalist kind of girl!  

No comments:

Post a Comment